As a healthcare setting, the practice is still required to keep up with all infection prevention and control measures for face-to-face appointments. This is despite relaxation of the rules on self-isolation on 16/08/2021 and 19/07/2021.
Please DO NOT attend the practice even if you have been fully vaccinated if:
- You have symptoms of Covid-19
- A new cough or a worsening of an existing cough
- A fever (hot to touch, 37.8 degrees Celsius or over)
- A change to your sense of smell or taste
- You have tested positive for sars-cov-2 or are waiting for the result of a test even if symptoms-free
- You have been asked to self-isolate by the NHS or other governmental bodies
- You have recently come into close contact with someone who has or could have the virus
- You are otherwise unwell with any other infectious diseases symptoms
Please contact me should you be unsure about what to do as the time we would have to wait before scheduling your face-to-face appointment may vary from a situation to another.
Please note that you will still be required to wear a face covering during your session (unless medically exempt) and to sanitise your hands on arrival. Your osteopath will still be wearing all recommended levels of PPE to treat you (currently sessional medical grade surgical mask, disposable gloves, and disposable apron between each patient) and all touched surfaces in the treatment room will be sanitized between patients.
The lavatories and waiting room area, being shared with other practices, are unfortunately out of my control so please apply your judgement and caution when using them at your discretion.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this ongoing situation with the Covid-19 pandemic and should you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact me on 01273661592 or by email at email@example.com